Thursday, October 27, 2016

Flash Talk Takeaways
     Thanks to my flash talk, I was able to learn so much more about internet censorship than I ever knew before. I owe this to the extensive research I did so that I could write my speech. I learned about the dangers of the internet, the government involvement as well as the TCP. My partners also seem to get a deeper understanding of what it is like to have the internet censored. They understood the importance of restraint for the better of our children as well as the importance of the dark web. We all agreed that the form of restraint that we have now is so much better than not having any at all because not having any would put us in danger. I also got an insight of what is expected for my performance task and how I will go about it. Next time around I will be a lot more detailed and target more specific internet content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment